DILIJAN 168 kms. 3rd & 4th AUG 26
Dilujan is only 40 km away, but I took a long drive to get there, dropping me off at Seavan Lake and then driving north to Dilijan. I have a very nice spacious room and a large porch overlooking the mountains. Ended up sitting on the bed and fell into a deep asleep for hours, so wasted the day, but felt real good afterwards.
Next day went for a 4 km hike to see two monastries and had a yogurt for breakfast and didn't take any water because it was a short hike.
Well 24 kilometers and seven hours later I ended up back at a road north of Dilijan, just beat, feet killing me. Hitch hiked back to Dilijan and could barely walk up the hill to my place. I didn't follow the correct route, was a brutal hike.
Comments
Post a Comment